website designs and hosting
Whether you need a simple one-page website or a complex e-commerce solution, we will work with you to design a professional and user-friendly website to meet your specific goals. Although the process to build a new website can be intimidating, we’ve developed an easy-to-understand design process (see below).
- Professional and clean designs
- e-commerce solutions
- Custom Flash programming
- Custom graphic designs
- Simple and affordable hosting plan
- Drone-based aerial photography
- Logo designs
- Text writing and editing
- Domain registrations
- Monthly maintenance plans
some of our website and hosting clients
the design process
Step 1: laying the foundation
Before we can start working on your website, the first step will be to register a domain and set up a hosting account. As soon as that’s done, you’ll be able to start using email with your new domain (firstname.lastname@example.org). We’ll work with you to find the best possible domain and take care of registering it for you.
Step 2: building your website
If you already have your content ready, such as pictures, texts, and a logo, we’ll be ready to start designing your website’s front page immediately. We’ll design a draft site at a temporary location where you will be able to review our progress. We’ll communicate by email and update the design of your site until you are 100% satisfied. Once the design is finalized, we’ll start working on your sub-pages as you are able to send us the content. After your final review, the site will go live on your domain.
If you don’t have content for your website, we can provide you with text writing, text editing, photography, and logo design services. Your needs will be assessed during our initial conversation.
Step 3: marketing your website
Having a professional looking website is a great start, but another important step will be to get people to visit it. You can do your part with advertising and by including your website address on all your marketing materials such as brochures, pens, letterhead, etc. DTS can also help you promote your website with two additional services:
1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process by which your website’s programming is continually updated to meet the latest search engine guidelines. We’ll monitor your site’s statistics and make changes to the site as needed to ensure the site is indexed properly by Google and that no errors are being reported. If you’re interested in seeing your website’s statistics we’ll be happy to share those with you. These can be interesting as they include the geographic locations of your visitors, which pages they are going to, how long they are staying on your site, and much more.
2. Adwords Marketing is Google’s answer to advertising. It is a pay-per-click concept in which people find your ad under Sponsored Links when they search for certain key words. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad, which is linked to your website. The ad campaign can be geographically focused to meet your target audience. We’ll work with you to determine your goals, help you decide on a budget, and manage your ad campaign from start to finish. We’ll let you know on a regular basis how many visits to your website are being generated by your ad campaign.