Church & Ministry Websites
Mission To Missionaries builds websites for other ministries and churches. We view this as a two-way blessing: we build a quality website for your ministry or church and all the proceeds help us fund our missionary retreat center project.
Whether you need a simple one-page website or a complex e-commerce solution, we will work with you to design a professional and user-friendly website to meet your specific goals. Although the process to build a new website can be intimidating, we’ve developed an easy-to-understand design process (see below).
- Professional and clean designs
- e-commerce solutions
- Custom Flash programming
- Custom graphic designs
- Simple and affordable hosting plan
- Drone-based aerial photography
- Logo designs
- Text writing and editing
- Domain registrations
- Monthly maintenance plans
The Design Process
Step 1: Laying the Foundation
Before we can start working on your website, the first step will be to register a domain and set up a hosting account. As soon as that’s done, you’ll be able to start using email with your new domain (email@example.com). We’ll work with you to find the best possible domain and take care of registering it for you.
Step 2: Building Your Website
If you already have your content ready, such as pictures, texts, and a logo, we’ll be ready to start designing your website’s front page immediately. We’ll design a draft site at a temporary location where you will be able to review our progress. We’ll communicate by email and update the design of your site until you are 100% satisfied. Once the design is finalized, we’ll start working on your sub-pages as you are able to send us the content. After your final review, the site will go live on your domain.
If you don’t have content for your website, we can provide you with text writing, text editing, photography, and logo design services. Your needs will be assessed during our initial conversation.
Step 3: Marketing Your Website
Having a professional looking website is a great start, but another important step will be to get people to visit it. You can do your part with advertising and by including your website address on all your marketing materials such as brochures, pens, letterhead, etc. Mission to Missionaries can also help you promote your website with two additional services:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process by which your website’s programming is continually updated to meet the latest search engine guidelines. We’ll monitor your site’s statistics and make changes to the site as needed to ensure the site is indexed properly by Google and that no errors are being reported. If you’re interested in seeing your website’s statistics we’ll be happy to share those with you. These can be interesting as they include the geographic locations of your visitors, which pages they are going to, how long they are staying on your site, and much more.
- Adwords Marketing is Google’s answer to advertising. It is a pay-per-click concept in which people find your ad under Sponsored Links when they search for certain key words. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad, which is linked to your website. The ad campaign can be geographically focused to meet your target audience. We’ll work with you to determine your goals, help you decide on a budget, and manage your ad campaign from start to finish. We’ll let you know on a regular basis how many visits to your website are being generated by your ad campaign.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a website cost?
It is impossible to estimate the cost of a website project without first understanding the type of website you are looking for and how many pages it will have. Our prices are competitive and we never want to lose a potential client because of money.
What are our payment structures?
After we talk with you (in person, by phone, or by email) and have a good understanding of your website goals, we will give you two quote options:
1. An annual hosting cost and a one-time website design cost. The annual hosting cost will be due up front, half of the design cost will be due when the design of the main page is finished and approved by you, and the remainder will be due when the website is finished and live.
2. A recurring monthly cost that includes hosting, the site’s design, website updates, Search Engine Optimization, and a complete site redesign every two to three years. A minimum commitment of 18 months is required with this option.
What software do we use to build websites?
We use DreamWeaver, Flash Professional, PhotoImpact, and PhotoShop. Programming is done in CSS, HTML, Flash, and PHP depending on your project’s specific needs.
How do we host websites?
We lease a high-end server in a secure and redundant environment. Our hosting provider gives us 24-hour technical support, multiple connections to the Internet, and diesel generators. Our up-time is 99.99% or higher.
What marketing services do we provide?
We offer photography, graphic/logo design, and text writing/editing services.
How long does it take to design a website?
Assuming you have all of the content ready (texts, pictures, and logo), a site can be designed in as little as a week. However, the process rarely goes that fast because time is needed to allow for back and forth email communications during the design process. A realistic timeframe is two to four weeks.
What if your website needs to be updated?
All website projects come with a free 30-day editing window. This includes changing pictures, texts, or making minor updates to the design. Beyond the 30-day window, an hourly rate will apply and will be quoted to you as part of your overall quote. If you choose a monthly payment option, all updates will be included.
To get started, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll then communicate with you to determine the scope of your project and provide you with a proposal.