New Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteers are the backbone of EdenRidge. In fact, EdenRidge has no paid staff, which enables us to keep our rental rates low for missionaries. As we gear up for a new year, we have created five volunteer teams. The first four are suited for people who live close to EdenRidge, while the last one is for everyone, no matter where they live.
- Host team: help welcome guests at EdenRidge and communicate with them prior to their arrival to arrange the details of their stay with us.
- Grounds team: help maintain the grounds at EdenRidge. Opportunities include regular maintenance and special projects.
- Flower bed team: help create and maintain flower beds at EdenRidge.
- Facilities team: help maintain our facilities and get involved with various construction projects.
- Marketing team: help with various marketing projects including text reviews, design ideas, and marketing concepts to promote EdenRidge. This team operates only via email, so anyone can be involved!
Please email us at email@example.com to let us know if you would like to serve on any of these teams in 2015.
- Our latest CD with Daniel and Françoise Dossmann, Dawn of a New Day, is available for purchase here.
- If you would like donate to Mission to Missionaries this year, you can do so with a credit card here or mail a check to Mission to Missionaries, PO Box 1664, Crossville, TN 38558. All donations to Mission to Missionaries are tax-deductable.
- To make a reservation to stay at EdenRidge next year, please click here. Missionaries and non-missionaries are welcome!
A peaceful sunset at EdenRidge (photo by Oliver Dossmann)
|Connect with Us
If you would you like to stay informed and see frequent updates from Mission to Missionaries and EdenRidge, join us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/edenridge.
You're also welcome to reach out to us anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 931-783-1626.
|This Month's Featured Underwriter